Hello all.

PaGaN here, just saying Hi and introducing myself.

So, I have been snooping around here for a while and thought it high time to actually jump in.

Many moons ago, during my "D&D" years, one of the aspects of roleplaying that I used to love the most was worldbuilding. I would spend countless hours (weeks? years?) hand drawing and painting my own maps of the campaign world I was running or entirely new worlds for potential future adventures.

Those days seem long ago now and were forgotten until I recently rediscovered the cartography of Jonathan Roberts on his website "fantastic maps". His skill and passion for worldbuilding reminded me of how much I used to adore the process and how much I actually missed it.

SO, here I am.

On a more practical level, my reason for picking up worldbuilding again is to provide an almost inexhaustible supply of inspiration for other creative projects. I am also an artist and hate the times when you are caught in a stare down deathmatch with the blank canvas because you cannot think of anything cool to create. This should hopefully be a thing of the past when "the second moon rising over the Shard plains of Eriss" needs to be illustrated (if you catch my drift).

I don't really post my work on any communities but occasionally I throw up a post on my Instagram. There are some sketches n' stuff there if you wanted to swing by. My profile there is p_a_g_a_n.

Anyway, I'll be wrapping this up for now as it's getting o'er long.

I will just finish up by saying that within the next week or so I will be creating a post over in the WIP thread for the world that I have begun working on.

Thank you all and looking forward to chatting with you all over time.

Happy mapping!!!