This project is taking quite a while...

This is the 4th of a series of maps, although I'm not really sure how many, if any more, will get done.
The previous three have been posted in the forum... here, here and here. The idea is just to follow the style and go around the continent.

Can't really say much more.

Fully done in PS, except that the original map (found in several many! versions in this thread) was reprojected using G.Projector.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Acur_Kane_Coast_2017_v3.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	2.64 MB 
ID:	99813

Kane's northern limits is a wide unforgiving mountain range, with desert to its north. However, the climate in this map ranges from savannah type in foothills of those mountains and southwards all the way to lush tropical rainforest in its southern tip. The bulk of the population, therefore, lives in the kind-of-monsoon fed river valleys and I wonder if the map shows that... There should be a radial pattern centered in Kane City, as it is a real Megalopolis of modern times, as it has been for centuries now (in-the-conworld-history, that is).

Another detail worth mentioning is an attempt to balance a common present language in the naming conventions whilst including ancestral differences in regional place names and typical sounds. I'm not really sure how that went...