Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: November 2017 Challenge: Z Apocallypse

Blog Entries

You put the wrong image in thumbˇnails for contest! you put the fist one I´ve sent...

Fran, I wonder if the reason you are having trouble uploading is because the size of your map is too big? I had that problem in the beginning. I would save my images too big, and then I couldn't get it to upload.

But there are sometimes when I try to upload, and the site rejects it for some reason, but if I wait 5 minutes and try it again, it loads just fine. I've only had that happen 3 times since I've been here, but one of them was this week... so it may have just been a random glitch.

There is one other thing you could try. Maybe save it as a jpeg, as opposed to a png? I know png's take up more room, space, memory...what ever it is... but a jpeg doesn't take up as much.... bitmaps and png's tend to be bigger files.
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
    Fran, I wonder if the reason you are having trouble uploading is because the size of your map is too big? I had that problem in the beginning. I would save my images too big, and then I couldn't get it to upload.

But there are sometimes when I try to upload, and the site rejects it for some reason, but if I wait 5 minutes and try it again, it loads just fine. I've only had that happen 3 times since I've been here, but one of them was this week... so it may have just been a random glitch.

There is one other thing you could try. Maybe save it as a jpeg, as opposed to a png? I know png's take up more room, space, memory...what ever it is... but a jpeg doesn't take up as much.... bitmaps and png's tend to be bigger files.
    The problem has been solved in another thread. There was no spaces before/after the "Latest WIP"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123