Thread: Lost Access to Email I used to Login, Cannot Access my Old Account

Help Lost Access to Email I used to Login, Cannot Access my Old Account

To Whom May Be Able to Help,

Unfortunately the email I was using for my original account here "Southern Crane" expired (it was alumni account from my uni) and I cannot access it to reset my password and login.

Is there any possible way to recover my account or have admins reset the email? I had posted some maps nad earned enough karma to actually post in the forums and it would be depressing to start over since I am only a hobbyist and not a professional.

I could post screenshops of the PSD files from the maps I posted here to prove that that was my original account if necessary - although tbh no one would want to steal my account as I am no one compared to the amazing artists on here.

Blog Entries

Oh I remember southern crane too. What do we do here. The obvious issue is that we can be phished by anyone who can find out the email address of the user and then we reassign their profile to someone else.

I'll email them asking them for their name and DoB.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 11-20-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Oh I remember southern crane too. What do we do here. The obvious issue is that we can be phished by anyone who can find out the email address of the user and then we reassign their profile to someone else.

I'll email them asking them for their name and DoB.
    I have not received an email at the email I used to sign up here and my old alumni email that used on my original account is literally a dead email.

Here are screenshots of open PSD files of both the first map I posted and a side thign I made for the Moonwheel Zoo section of the Guild City.

I could also provide any other details of my original account.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moonwheel zoo hierarchy.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	179.6 KB 
ID:	101513
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	na jianghu.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	101514