Hi people of Cartographers Guild. I am new to this forum but I am a map enthusiast and also a software developer. I have just released an online free map making tool at coloredatlas.com.
In coloredatlas.com, you can create choropleth maps of various political regions. Currently, I added maps of world, continents, USA, Germany, UK, India, China, Canada, Brazil and few more. I plan to add more and cover almost all countries eventually. Detail level of maps are administrative level 1 which is USA is divided to states, or Germany to federal states. I plan to increase detail level to administrative level 2 which is counties for USA.
You can download choropleths you created. Save them in your account to edit later or you can share them on social media via a link without storing anything on your computer.
I think I can improve coloredatlas on usability, content(more maps) and aesthetics and I already have plans on those but I need some guidance and feedback of you map enthusiasts. I will happily welcome any feedback from you. You can write it down here or you can send me an email through coloredatlas@gmail.com. Thank you all.