Thread: Trying a new styke. Feedback wanted!

Default Trying a new styke. Feedback wanted!

Hello all,

Been getting back into mapmaking lately and wanted to try something new. Please, any type of feedback is greatly appreciated. I only filled in the main island as of now, want to continue after a round of feedback!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skellige.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	7.39 MB 
ID:	103530

These are the ilses of Skellige from the Witcher 3.

Guild Apprentice

I really like this style, very clear definition between land and sea. Keep it up, I'd love to see the finished piece, especially since the witcher books & game are amongst my favourites.
    I did notice that the "Kaer" in Kaer Trolde had the A & E the wrong way round though

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

I concurr with Del2me, very nic style, and it's extra nice having someone try their hands at a map from my favourite game of all time!

Thanks all! I just uploaded the finished product... though I did forget to edid the E and A krom kear trolde and Kear Muire... But other than that, its finished!

I think it's fantastic! The only thing that stuck out to me was the trees. They pop off the page more than the mountains do. Although, that might be what you're going for. Either was, I love it!

~whisper