Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2018 Challenge: The Crimson Tide

My jaw literally dropped when I opened the large version... Absolutely stunning line work! Unreal!

One minor nitpick - just because the drawing and lettering is far too awesome to be spoiled by a small typo: it's until, with only one L.

Wow, that's one of the most interesting maps I've ever seen. The chained islands are such an original and creepy concept and the architecture is really cool. What's the meaning of the small black figure sitting on the chain?

I dunno if I'm the only one but your chains look 3D and you didn't even used any shadows. I'm really stunned by the beauty and the skill at work here !

Amazing work! Can't wait to see the colour version. I do hope you manage to finish in time. Your Desert Dragon map was my favourite map of last year, and it was a challenge map too, but maybe this one will be even better.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Very creative work, and a beautifully drawn perspective piece, as everyone has mentioned. However I think the perspective would look even more realistic if there were a slight curvature to the horizon line. That straight horizon just seems to flatten the image. Otherwise fabulous work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Crimson Tide 03.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	3.75 MB 
ID:	104995

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12