Quote Originally Posted by Weery View Post
I like the solution to the overly long defence chain. I really like the fields (gives a good sense of there being more of a world beyond the edge of the map). I like the topography added to the ground and indicated by the roads around the excavation.

I can't tell whether or not I prefer this tone or the previous cooler one? But I definitely prefer at least some of the rougher ground texture in the previous version.

Overall, great and I look forward to seeing more Mouse
Thank you, Weery

If you've ever seen one of my maps evolve before, you will know that the colours are forever changing throughout the development stages, but I will bear in mind your comments

Also - this is only the centre of the map just yet. Its only 1/4 of the total area. There are a lot more fields outside the frame, but they are really quite plain and boring to look at right now. I'm saving them till I've added a few farmsteads and things

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
I like the warmer colours and all the new earth tones used in the fields. It looks nicer. I think the fortified breakwaters look more interesting than just the chain laying on the bottom and seems like a good solution. And if the breakwaters ever get captured they could still just sink a ww2 destroyer in the mouth of the harbour .
LOL!

Thank you, Falconius