Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hello! So glad to be here!

Actually, I made my registration some months ago, but they were not easy months for me, so I never actually started hanging around.

So, as a quick presentation. My name is Tânia aka Mystic Wings. I'm from Portugal.
    I'm a writer (well, I wrote my first book, but it's not being easy to find time to write the second), a designer (mostly book layout design) and illustrator.
    Drawing maps started with the map for my own book. But after some time I started making commissions for fantasy maps. This was a great choice because I ended up evolving a lot.

I mostly make world maps for books and some RPG's, already did some city maps too and am wanting to learn to do battle maps and game maps, so if someone who reads this knows a good place to start, let me know. Since I don't play RPG's, I feel a little at a lost in knowing what's important.

I'm dying to know this forum better and interact with other map makers. This is an amazing guild you have here.

So, I leave you with some of my maps. Hope you like them!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TerraunumMap_LR.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	5.04 MB 
ID:	108075

Name:	portfolio.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	108076

Name:	portfolio.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	3.79 MB 
ID:	108077

Blog Entries

Nice ! Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Welcome to the guild.

Hi, and welcome! Those are lovely maps. Thank you for sharing. If you need help finding your way around, just ask.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hello and welcome! Your maps are very clean and admirable, glad you stumbled upon us! Looking forward to seeing more.

That's a superb entry you're making here, Wings ! Hope to see more of your work in the future

Default Troppo brava

Ma sei davvero troppo brava. Complimenti.

Thank you all!

I definitely need to get used to come here often! This is just an amazing place for map makers!
    I think I will just be able to explore more after my vacations (that are almost there ) but I'm dying to explore the entire website

Quote Originally Posted by MysticWings View Post
    Thank you all!

I definitely need to get used to come here often! This is just an amazing place for map makers!
    I think I will just be able to explore more after my vacations (that are almost there ) but I'm dying to explore the entire website
    I miss you!
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Blog Entries

Love the maps! I look forward to seeing more!

Sulla