Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Den of Jack the Hound (patreon map)

Default Den of Jack the Hound (patreon map)

This time a simpler map (because i wanted to upload something, but hadn't had much time ) B&W with some subtle texture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Den_of_Jack_the_Hound-New_Horizons.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	108149
    Last edited by Voolf; 07-04-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Well, this may be "simple", but it's a success . Very elegant and so well drawn.

Some people would kill to be able to draw this "simple"! This is great, Voolf!

Guild Novice

Sometimes simpler is better and this is proof of that. I like how this is both reusable and provides customization options for RPG campaigns. Well done!

Simple never means "easy" when it's for drawing : your linework is amazing, Voolf, and don't need more than that in my opinion ! Congrats, it's really great !

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

I really like this map! It is sparking my imagination to write an adventure.

:-)

Dani

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Well, this may be "simple", but it's a success . Very elegant and so well drawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    Some people would kill to be able to draw this "simple"! This is great, Voolf!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diem View Post
    Sometimes simpler is better and this is proof of that. I like how this is both reusable and provides customization options for RPG campaigns. Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Simple never means "easy" when it's for drawing : your linework is amazing, Voolf, and don't need more than that in my opinion ! Congrats, it's really great !
    Haha, yes maybe i have not explained it well enough. The map took me some time, it was not an "easy" map per se, but comparing to my other full colour maps with much more details this one looks "simpler" .... is what i wanted to say.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Antenucci View Post
    I really like this map! It is sparking my imagination to write an adventure.

:-)

Dani
    Great to hear that. My intention was for people to grab it and use it whenever they can in game.
    New Horizons

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons

Support:

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Haha, yes maybe i have not explained it well enough. The map took me some time, it was not an "easy" map per se, but comparing to my other full colour maps with much more details this one looks "simpler" .... is what i wanted to say.
    Thanks
    In fact... it's also what I commented ! I saw, and love so much, the false simplicity of your work here. What I meant is that having such an epurate style when drawing a map is something that only the best can do, but now I read my comment again, I see it was pretty clumsy

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    In fact... it's also what I commented ! I saw, and love so much, the false simplicity of your work here. What I meant is that having such an epurate style when drawing a map is something that only the best can do, but now I read my comment again, I see it was pretty clumsy
    Said by a person who i believe is one of the best
    Thank you again.
    New Horizons

Support:

Well, I'm just repeating what others have said, but yeah, it's magnificently simple, in a way that is not at easy to create! I'm in loved with this map

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast