Thread: Castlerock the tv show.

Map Castlerock the tv show.

I got to work on a pretty big project for a big company recently. Castlerock is a new series on produced for Hulu that takes place in Stephen King's Fictional Maine, were a lot of his stories are set. They wanted a map of Maine, that you could zoom in on and see the different locations of his books and short stories. It was a really quick turn around of a week. And at the start, they were still finalizing the locations so things changed. I did it in illustrator, so it could be scaled to any size they needed.

The clouds parting as you zoom in was the work of Armed Mind. They designed and built the website. I've worked with them before on a bonus map for Call of Duty.

Here's the link to the site. http://studios.ign.com/castle-rock/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (23).png 
Views:	260 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	109141

Cool, always nice to see a map of the old backyard.
    There are 3 towns in southern Maine that are mentioned in The Stand, including a building less than a hundred yards from my office. Ogunquit, North Berwick and Sanford all have their brief moment of fame in The Stand and Alfred, ME is mentioned in Salem's Lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Cool, always nice to see a map of the old backyard.
    There are 3 towns in southern Maine that are mentioned in The Stand, including a building less than a hundred yards from my office. Ogunquit, North Berwick and Sanford all have their brief moment of fame in The Stand and Alfred, ME is mentioned in Salem's Lot.
    The locations of places was decided by others, not me.