Thread: Jack of Diamonds - Pit Bull class medium transport ship

Default Jack of Diamonds - Pit Bull class medium transport ship

So I'm writing a one-shot module for Starfinder, involving the PCs bringing smuggled goods to a pirate queen at a pirate asteroid station. This is that ship: the Jack of Diamonds, a Pit Bull class medium transport starship designed for use with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game. I will be the publisher of that one-shot, which is also a mini-setting with a former mining complex on an asteroid confiscated by the Pirate Queen, Admiral Baroness Ching Shi. I intentionally designed the ship to look somewhat like the Raza from Dark Matter, while having the functionality of the Serenity from Firefly - but it kind of looks like different animals (seal, walrus, pit bull), and like a lot ships from various games and movie IPs. This ship measures 180 feet long, 105 feet wide at the forward thruster wings, 60 feet wide at the widest part of the fuselage, and 50 feet tall from belly to roof. It has 3 decks.

Jack of Diamonds Tier 7
    Pit Bull class Medium Transport

Speed 6; Maneuverability average (turn 2); Drift 1
    AC 23; TL 25
    HP 85; DT -; CT 14
    Shields medium 100 (forward 25, port 25, starboard 25, aft 25)
    Attack (Forward) 2 persistent particle beams (10d6 x2; linked)
    Attack (Turret) 2 light particle beams (3d6 x2; linked)
    Power Core Pulse Prismatic (300 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic; Systems basic medium range sensors, biometric locks, crew quarters (common), mk 2 armor, mk 2 duonode, mk 4 defenses; Expansion Bays cargo bay, guest quarters (good), medical bay, smuggler compartment (DC 50), tech workshop
    Modifiers +2 on any 2 checks per round; +1 Piloting
    Complement 6

Of course, I used 3D programs to create the ship hull - Wings 3D for subdivisional surface modeling and Poser 11 for rendering the image. The deck plans were created using Xara Designer Pro, my favorite vector drawing program.

Enjoy!

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jack-views.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	657.1 KB 
ID:	109799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jack-top.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	963.8 KB 
ID:	109800Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jack-mid.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	945.1 KB 
ID:	109801Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jack-lower.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	109802
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Impressive setup and it deserves its class

Thanks, ThomasR!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations