The city is being built in a mountain valley filled with magical energy. while the city itself is in progress, in the story i am telling, there are people already there. everyone is working on something the elders are watching and teaching the children while all those who are capable of working are doing their part in building the city. the city is actually a demon summoning circle that will use the citizens to fuel the ritual. no one in the city is royal or noble as it is a collection of people who are looking for a new place and are being guided by an evil wizard. i know i need a shopping district and probably a guild district, but i am at a loss as to what other districts i should have. there are roughly about 300,000 people, including elders and children, in this city and i don't know what else is needed.

i am working from the ground up on this city and so right now the shape will depend on how many districts there will be. i need a number divisible by four for the number of districts.

so my question is this what are all the different types of districts in a fantasy setting as i don't know