Thread: Hello All

Post Hello All

Hello all I have been looking at some of your works and they all look awesome. I have been playing table top rpgs for only about a year now and really like being a DM more than a player (weird I know). I was having trouble finding maps with high detail so i started to create my own to fit the situation. I have a website where I have some of my works but that can be shared at a later time. I just wanted to say hello and great job to everyone.

Hey, another late tabletop bloomer! I too only discovered this great hobby last year. I can somewhat relate, I haven't been able to try my hands at DM'ing yet, but as an avid worldbuilder, mapmaker and storylover the idea does intrigue me... Maybe someday.

In any case, glad to have you along Be sure to share some of your work soon. Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Hey welcome aboard.
    I must be like yourself as I prefer to GM and watch my players squirm

True, it is a ton of work on my part and way to much of what I put together never gets revealed but ah well. At least as a GM I can play all the time in my head as I dream up adventures for them to undertake and design heroic feats for specific characters to attempt.

Anyway, sorry for the late hello but I'm hit and miss these days so I miss a lot of folks on the way in.

Have fun checking out all the goodness this site has to offer.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt