Thread: Earth 2085

Map Earth 2085

My entry for the January 2019 Challenge "map a dystopia". It was a unique occasion to finally do the world map of an old rpg setting (you'll find a 2085 Europe map & a 2085 USA map in my albums).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Earth 2085.jpg 
Views:	2214 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	113114

Already said how much I love it over at the WIP thread, but this is outstanding! One of my two favorites from this challenge's entrys, and that's saying something since they were all excellent. Can't rep you again, but it would certainly deserve it!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

By Kellerica
    Already said how much I love it over at the WIP thread, but this is outstanding! One of my two favorites from this challenge's entrys, and that's saying something since they were all excellent. Can't rep you again, but it would certainly deserve it!
    Thanks a lot ! And no worries, your very kind comment is well enough.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Robulous's Avatar

Who's the King of Britanny?!

By Robulous
    Who's the King of Britanny?!
    An important matters ? It's King Hoël the third, born Jean Gildas Dampierre... and very probably with no real legitimacy other than the one he made up .

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Daelin's Avatar

Very lovely map. I like the topographic detail, very nice, though I suspect that is not entirely of your making. May I ask where you got the Earth map from? I can't seem to find it by searching Google. But great use of texture and color scheme, to emphasize the post-apoc setting. Neat!

By Daelin
    Very lovely map. I like the topographic detail, very nice, though I suspect that is not entirely of your making. May I ask where you got the Earth map from? I can't seem to find it by searching Google. But great use of texture and color scheme, to emphasize the post-apoc setting. Neat!
    Thanks, Daelin ! Well, yeah, I just played with usgs resources for topography, you know the trick ! I'm kinda always using the same resources for this style of maps.