Thread: Greetings to all!

Post Greetings to all!

Hello everyone, love from (Northern) England! Allow me to introduce my myself, I am SHONENJUMPGUY used to be BOY at the end, but please call me Shonen! I am a full time McDonald's Fast Food worker, Rejected Playboy and failed my Exams!

I would like to point out, I am no artist, I took that course for two years and well, look where I work now. But I've always loved drawing, stories, films, video games and nearly 2 years ago...Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition!
    Wouldn't say I'm even close to understanding the basic rules, a lot to take it and remember. But I love playing every Sunday Night with my group as a Mountain Dwarf Barbarian called Gol'Beard, currently with the party named 'The Magnificent Bastards'

The reason I am on this site is that I wish to explore other people's work and grow inspiration from these maps and even use them in my own campaigns. Ah yes, I volunteered to be a DM nearly a year ago with my own campaign. The only original maps I made was 2 on Inkarnate. Which I hope to share with you all soon.
    I would like to explore making more than land maps one day, but for now. I'll keep learning and see what you amazing people create!

- Shonen

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Hiya Shonen, welcome to the Guild

Guild Apprentice
    Blog Entries

Hi there! I run 5th edition games myself. I'm curious do you prefer pen and ink or software for your art?