Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Cartographers' Guild Map

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    When you first arrived around these parts, you were already rocking a pretty high level cartography but you keep going up, up and away. This map, with a style you've already shown on other maps, reaches a whole other level of mastery ! Not only is it masterfully executed but it is inventive, whimsical and gorgeous ! ... Still sure you don't want the title of Goddess of Maps ? Merci pour ce bijou !
    Exactly that. One of the best maps and not only just "a map", but map that will represent Guild for many years!
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Amazing, Fantaboulous, and as we say in Maine,,, Wicked Cool!

Thanks for the Coat of Arms, love it!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

suitably awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    When you first arrived around these parts, you were already rocking a pretty high level cartography but you keep going up, up and away. This map, with a style you've already shown on other maps, reaches a whole other level of mastery ! Not only is it masterfully executed but it is inventive, whimsical and gorgeous ! ... Still sure you don't want the title of Goddess of Maps ? Merci pour ce bijou !
    Oh, you made me blush again ! As a beee, I always feel too small for such a huge title, but never too small for being happy and proud to see what you think about my work
    So... Merci pour ce commentaire ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrix View Post
    Ah, I love everything about this. The thought that went into matching the forum, the ornamentation around everything, the details, the parchment texture, just the quality of the map itself - everything. Unfortunately can't rep you right now.
    The kind words are way enough, Ifrix ! Thanks a lot once again !

Quote Originally Posted by Azélor View Post
    It is so well made.
    Glad you think it, Azélor !! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    A guild wonder. I can assure you than an apprentice that would stain this in the Library would surely be harshly scolded!
    Thanks for this and for the WIP. Just so inspirational.
    Thanks so much, Ilanthar ! 'would be grateful if apprentices could wear gloves to manipulate this one

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Can I just say - that exceeded any expectation I had for scrolls
    Just such a wonderful piece, Beee
    It's thanks to you : you helped me a lot to fix my ideas when I started the map, so thanks to you, J. !

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett View Post
    Amazing detail. I love how the paper looks warn and there is an illusion of writing bleeding through from the other side. Super imagination explaining the difference facets of carographersguild through an ancient document and map. By seeing your drawing, I am encouraged to draw. Thank You!
    Oh, but you're more than welcome, BbennetT ! It's such a joy if I can help people to progress

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Exactly that. One of the best maps and not only just "a map", but map that will represent Guild for many years!
    That would be a huge, huge honor. Anyway, my biggest thanks for the kind words ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Amazing, Fantaboulous, and as we say in Maine,,, Wicked Cool!

Thanks for the Coat of Arms, love it!
    Hehe, so glad to read that ! I can say I had the biggest pleasure to draw it. Maybe my favorite ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    suitably awesome!
    Thanks Vorro' ! ^^

Truly impressive piece of work. I don't know how it's possible but your work just seems to keep getting better and better.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Truly impressive piece of work. I don't know how it's possible but your work just seems to keep getting better and better.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Hehe, thanks Arsheesh ! I do hope to progress more in 2020

Horror Vacui : what nightmares are truly made of. But nobody would accuse you of leaving empty spaces on a map, especially not in this one. It looks wonderful, as always.

You are truly gifted Beee, your style just keeps getting more and more elaborate with each consecutive map. All my admiration!

IR

Quote Originally Posted by UnstableGunEnthusiast View Post
    Horror Vacui : what nightmares are truly made of. But nobody would accuse you of leaving empty spaces on a map, especially not in this one. It looks wonderful, as always.
    Hehe, thanks UGE ! Horror Vacui forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    You are truly gifted Beee, your style just keeps getting more and more elaborate with each consecutive map. All my admiration!

IR
    Thanks so much, Adfor ! I'm just... y'know... doing my best ? ^^'

Guild Novice Guild Supporter

Follow you on Instagram and delighted to see this final version of this map. AMAZING WORK!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast