Thread: Requesting: Map for a homebrew Pokémon Region

Default Requesting: Map for a homebrew Pokémon Region

Introduction:
    Together with the group I play through my own personal homebrew Pokémon region (using the Pokerole system) we decided that the map I created is by no means sufficient. (This is also me stating that I am a beast of luxury and I want more out of it than what I can create myself.) We decided to pitch in together to make something grand happen and thus my arrival here. I've been a DM for quite a long time. I play anything from DnD to Pathfinder to World of Darkness and beyond. Currently we decided to strike at the Pokémon system and, quite frankly, it was as if striking gold. We're all having a great amount of fun and while I can create battlemaps quite easily and provide the players with a grand amount of opportunities.. The World map just stings the eye. So hereby my request!

What?
    The Region is called the Iccara region. While it has some Germanic inspiration when it comes to names and cultural designs there is little to no recognition when it comes down to the landmass itself. The region is a large mass of plains, mountains, icy hills, forests and ocean. The general vibe is that it is a rich, luscious region offering many different qualities to those living there. I have attached a map of what it is looking like on the grander scale. This is, however, entirely open to see some changes. (I absolutely adore and promote creative freedom.) There'd be different areas with their own 'environments' that would need to be taken into account. Along with cities, town and what not. Of course I shall provide all the details and make sure that the map has the body required for it to be a proper region.

How?
    The Style is something I am still a little vague on as I have a hard time formulating a direct kind of style I want it to be in. While I love the idea of the Pokémon maps I don't think I would like that for my own. A more 'realistic' approach would be very welcome. While the world is modern and all kinds of beautiful equipment exists in the Iccara region I think I would definitely prefer a more 'medieval inspired' map. Hinting back at the cultural interest that the region has taken upon itself. (They host most of their Gyms in the castles that are still standing.)

Quality/Size?
    Good question. It is purely meant for online use by me and my group for the Pen and Paper. Meaning that I would absolutely love it if it were a decently big map. Something you can zoom in on properly without gaining the ability to suddenly count all the pixels. This is, of course, also up to the point where we'd discuss payment and what is possible within the ranges of money I have provided. Meaning both quality and size should match each other in high and 'big'.

Time Constraints?
    None really! Just more or less quality over quantity. If I can have the ability of being shown progress now and then that'd be amazing. But generally I prefer to relax and simply wait for something great to pop out. The players are not far into the story yet so I have all the room available to me. Flexibility is key.

Copyright?
    The artist will retain copyright! I will just be using it to hype my players up and claim something entirely homebrew as my own baby. The rest: All the talent shown throughout the map creation is entirely yours to claim.

EUR Amount?
    Up to 200€.

Contact Details?
    I can be approached via several different ways:
    - Email: jeroenstn--at--gmail--dot--com
    - Discord: GammaPSCS#1406
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iccara Region.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	121520  

This request has been taken! I appreciate all of your offers and reactions thoroughly.
    My thanks people.