Thread: Biker Gang Clubhouse Compound map - Modern/Post-Apoc.

Default Biker Gang Clubhouse Compound map - Modern/Post-Apoc.

Next project, first main map done... this is a Biker Gang Clubhouse/Compound map, and I plan to create a few more 22 x 34 inch maps for some of the outbuildings and a few vehicles I have yet to create in 3D. What you see is the main biker clubhouse. At top left is the biker quarters in military style rooms: bed, wall locker and a desk. To the far top right is the latrine: showers, toilets and sinks. Below the quarters are a line of motorcycles - mind you it's an eclectic mix of road chopper, military bike and two hover bikes in different colors, but it works. To the right of those is the gang leader's office, and the leadership conference room. Below that is the clubhouse bar with pool tables and fully stocked bar. To the right of the bar, outside is a concrete pad with picnic tables and a grill. Below that is a commercial kitchen. Below that is backroom and loading dock for the kitchen with a large refrigeration unit, furnace, water heater and softener. Bar bathrooms are in the hall to the left of that. To the bottom left is a 5 bay commercial garage with a combat car and bikes getting worked on. To the right of that is the main warehouse. Next onto the outbuildings and other vehicles... enjoy!

The vehicles including the bikes, lift jacks, and the black chairs were all modeled in Wings 3D and lit, textured and rendered in Vue Creator. Everything else in the map was generated in Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 365 ($49), a vector drawing program like Illustrator - and use of lots of photo texture fills.

Enjoy!

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biker-compound-low-res.jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	6.51 MB 
ID:	127277
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

It's a good idea. Although I think you are giving biker gang's a quite a bit of credit when it comes to organizing their space That place looks positively well kept, well designed, well supplied, and well organized. Then again everything I know about biker gangs comes from the show Sons of Anarchy and/or Hunter S. Thompson's descriptions of the Hells Angels.

Eh, this was heavily inspired by the Sons of Anarchy set - similarities in the bar/conference room/gang leader office, the 5 bay commercial garage, and the open interior parking lot surrounded by structures. SOA seemed quite adept at organization. You could look at a biker gang as a marauding bunch of hooligans, or you can look at a biker gang as a criminal, paramilitary unit all former combat veterans with all the organization that goes with that - think a well organized militia. That's how I think of the owners of this facility, anyway.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 12-20-2020 at 03:10 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Your theoretical gang brings to mind the gang Van Saar from Necromunda. Ah man I miss playing Necromunda....