Thread: Nordarn kingdom

Map Nordarn kingdom

Hi, this is the regional map of my actual DnD campaign. I did all the elements by hand (drawing and colouring), then put all togheter in Gimp. The idea is of a map in progress... I mean that while my players will exlore more territories, I will add new icons.

Hope you like it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nordarndef col.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	9.35 MB 
ID:	128997

The best thing on dnd when i ran it was for me the worldbuilding part, and the fact that my map got more and more life with each session.

The layout looks great! I think you can tell it's been put together of different pieces, as the varying resolution and line width kind of give that away, but the details look nice. I like the city illustrations.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    The layout looks great! I think you can tell it's been put together of different pieces, as the varying resolution and line width kind of give that away, but the details look nice. I like the city illustrations.
    Thank you Kellerica.
    I see the problem. I don't know how to fix it, because I made all the scans at 150 dpi, but probably when I scale the different pieces, something "misterious" happens (I admitt my ignorance).