Thread: WIP: Novarenga - My campaign setting.

Default WIP: Novarenga - My campaign setting.

Welcome to a dark and gritty world. A world where you live and die by your wits and steel in equal measure. A world where the Lords of Order and Lords of Entropy battle for your soul. All the while the Old Gods, unspeakable beings from the great beyond, infect the dreams of men to hasten their return so they may feed. A world in need of Champions (or Villains depending on your point of view).

Welcome to The Isles of Novarenga!

Hi Folks,

Here is the base map of the 'sphere' I'm using for my upcoming Eternal Champion-ish S&S game using a combination of core Mythras (by The Design Mechanism) and the Elric of Melnobone setting for MRQII which is unfortunately no longer available in print. When I say base map, this is my starting map for the campaign, each kingdom will get a more detailed regional map. I'm writing this up as a setting and apart from some minor tweaks here and there and labelling the major P.O.I. shown on the map this is pretty much done. Created using CC3+.

The term 'sphere' in this instance refers to a sphere of existence in the multi-verse, not necessarily something spherical.

I've changed the name to Isles of Novarenga but haven't updated the map yet; it didn't make much sense to have it called The Kingdoms of 'New Kingdom(s)' which is what Novaregna translates too in either Latin or Catalan (I can't remember which now and Google translate is a bit inconsistent.

C & C welcome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Novaregna Lo-res.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	410.8 KB 
ID:	124847
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Somewhere dark and rather dangerous...and also inhabited by these confounded mosquitoes.

Sweet. Has a nice touch to it.

Thanks Mapmage. Apart from using it as my campaign setting, I'm also writing it up for sale on DTRPG (if the appropriate license is approved from the systems publisher) with significant changes to avoid plagiarism and infringing existing copyrights.
    Last edited by damonjynx; 09-08-2020 at 07:28 PM.

Finished Maps

No more work just yet, I've been busy figuring out how to actually manually draw some maps in CC3+ for a commission, then I've another commission to do which will require much less manual stuff. then i can get back to work on this.

Just wanted to post for those that are interested, that while it will still be very much an Eternal Champion themed game, I've decided to just use core Mythras as it will be much easier with regards to the various magical disciplines.

Finished Maps