Thread: A classic dungeon crawl map

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Derek Von Zarovich's Avatar

Map A classic dungeon crawl map

My recent adventure pitch: ...One day Mr Friedrich finished the piece. The secrets of the gods were his. He was the only human with the understanding to create such powerful music. It didn’t need any notes, or chords or even instruments. The gods did things differently, and the knowledge was his. He decided to share the song. The sapphire was so big he had to carry it with both hands, it was the channel for the knowledge and it could also be the channel for sharing the song to all. He placed it on a table a touched the top of it, imbuing it with the melodies of life and death within him. The gem resonated with it and the air vibrated with great force all around him, the tune of the gods could at last be heard in the material world. The melody could be heard a few hundred feet from his residence. Every sentient being who heard the music was instantly enthralled by it. People in the city enraptured by the song walked to his house only to stay outside and hear it. The power that attracted people to listen to the melody was overwhelming and none could resist it. The music did not stop and people gathered there for days, unmoving.

Continue Reading here https://www.elventower.com/archives/2017

Check out where stuff gets created here https://www.patreon.com/elventower
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jinxed Sapphire-L.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	99997  
    I'm the owner of www.elventower.com, I spend my time writing DM tips and guides for my website and drawing all kinds of maps to share them online.

I also crowdsource my work here www.patreon.com/elventower