Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!

IÂ’ve personally been interested into map making and therefore this place for quite some time, as some of my researches often bring me back here.
    As I am willing to get some information about map making, IÂ’ve decided, after a few unsuccessful attempts, to come here.

However, I donÂ’t represent only my own interests but a group of map enthusiasts and ttrpg players who are willing to pay for a commission.
    I donÂ’t know exactly know where to ask for commission -and above all if this "business matter" is appropriate- if anyone could point me to the right direction, IÂ’d be glad.

Sincerely,
    La Compagnie du Solstice (Louis)

PS: Excuse me for my poor english, I'm not a native speaker.

Hello there, and welcome aboard! Glad you've found the Guild interesting and helpful, and I hope it continues to serve you in the future as well.

As for the commission request part, it certainly is appropriate and we have a section dedicated to that very thing. Take a moment to look through the sticky on how to phrase your request, and the interested parties should find their way over to you no problem! Hope this helps, let me know if there is anything else
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome. We have a community of map makers across the globe, so depending your language you may find a map maker who speaks it here! (Not me, of course, but I know we have French and Spanish speakers here as well as others) Depending on what you have in mind, I as well as many others would be interested in considering your request so please feel welcome to post it at any time!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Thank you for your replies!
    I am currently exploring the different sections here, but I will certainly post a new thread on the request forum.
    Last edited by compagniesolstice; 04-16-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Welcome to the Guild! Glad you decided to join us. Hope you find what you need as well. It looks like you've already been given some direction

- Josh

Thanks Josh, I've been given indeed the right direction.