Thread: Hello Hello, joshua anderson here.

Post Hello Hello, joshua anderson here.

Hey there!

I have been following this guild for some time, checking up whenever I needed a reminder of the skill and artist ability of the posters, I have dabbled into drawing maps, and designing cities...but, boy do I need some work.

but, mostly hopefully... in 5 months time, I'll start commissioning people to help bring my world to life, in this D&D 5e fantasy world. from amateurs (support ya beginners) to some more skilled artists for bigger pieces.

this has been a personal project for, well over 6 months, slowly piece parts together, I have no issue waiting for longer, as there is no time limit. so private use of your work, and, I will credit you in my docs, and if I create a book for my party, I will look to include all artist and such.

if you would like me to take note of your work/contact info and store it till the time is right, please comment below.

p.s. Can't edit my profile? but, my name is Joshua, 22 from the south west of the UK, working in cybersecurity.

Hi Joshua and welcome around those parts. I do take commissions so, you can check my maps here if you fancy.

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Hi Joshua and welcome around those parts. I do take commissions so, you can check my maps here if you fancy.

Cheers!
    hey man! your maps look swell! I'll add you to the list for sure!

"A Sundered World is awesome", I love that style! and how you do, antique/damaged maps.