Thread: Unmarked Rural Town Map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Unmarked Rural Town Map

Hey everyone, here's my first map that I made entirely in photoshop (i.e not in maptools, by hand and then by photoshop, or anything else). Indeed this map took me a while and I had to improvise with the trees and hills but if you've been around a while then you can probably tell that I borrowed a technique for shoreline mapping as well as the building shapes (brushes but I can't remember where they are from sadly). Anyways, I hope you guys like this. It's supposed to just be monochromatic so please don't bother bringing up that there is no color, because that's sort of the whole point lol. I also left it unmarked so that people could adapt it to their needs in maptools, meaning the DM can decide for his/her self what they want to be in the town. At any rate, I hope you guys enjoy this!

The filename is "Gale Map" because that's what I wanted to call the town, but feel free to use it and name it whatever you want.
    FtCEBM8.jpg

Oh and if you decide to use this, please post what you used it for here in this thread and whether or not it was satisfactory or not . Any and all feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by Altrunchen; 08-19-2014 at 03:14 PM.