Thread: Paid? Unpaid? Basic continent needed

Default Paid? Unpaid? Basic continent needed

OK so this request is pretty basic for you all that have skills

I am working on a story with my child and have a VERY rough map i am working from. I have hacked a map of Europe as a base but would like something that doesn't scream "Hey that's a map of Europe". Besides a few landmarks and landscape features in specific areas, borders and such are kind of fluid and if they look good then we can run with it.

No timeframe really. We are still working the final editing and such out and there might be slight name changes, etc.

Budget:
    I can paypal a little for this, but we haven't gotten too far into the process so would rather not break the bank yet.

The style could be something like the Faerun style and I can email the photo I am working off of.

Just looking for a good Samaritan I guess looking for something to practice skills on.

Copyright: If the story gets off the ground I would like to use it in the book. The artist is able to use it in their portfolio and I can give full credit to them obviously.

I think that covers it. Anyone got just a bit of free time to mess around with this?

Thanks,

Drubnek

Default hi! i can do it for free!

if you don't mind me being a little inexperienced. i have made multiple fantasy maps before, so ill see what i can do for ya!
    if you except, then email me at rainbowsnowkitten@gmail.com . anyway if i make it for you i will not charge any money, and i will give it to you sometime soon. (im not very old, but i wil promise to do he best of my capabilities)