Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm new here and new to map making. I recently got back into D&D with my friends and the world crafting aspect really got me excited so I decided I'd create a world while I was away. I bought myself a Samsung Tab A and want to start mapping out my world. I did some sketching and paper mapping but it really limits my options and wanted to make it digital. I'm stoked to get to know all of you and to be a part of this community. Also any tips on good beginners map making apps for a tablet? I like to draw myown stuff over placing premade stuff. also is there a way to link photos to posts?

Hi there! Always nice to see new aspiring cartographers in our midst. As for your question, I'm afraid I can't be much of help since I operate a PC + Wacom Cintiq setup for my mapping, but hopefully someone else might be able to give you some app recommendations. I'm pretty sure we have some other tablet mappers here as well. In any case, I wanted to welcome you to the Guild! Nice to have you along!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.