Thread: Argona Luxury House 3D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Argona Luxury House 3D

So, I decided to use my new skills with sketchup to do a 3D render of my old plan of an Argona Luxury House. Less mistake than before, but still learning how to use the software properly.
    Right now, I've done 3 of the 5 levels, plus the undergound one. Just the basics. I'll do texturing and furnitures after.
    ALH3.png the underground level.
    ALH1.png & ALH2.png

Comments always welcome!

Looks good Ilanthar.
    Here's a tip for you from someone who's been using SU pro since version 2...
    On the last image, those vertical lines on the curved section - if you select those and right click, then select soften... you can basically get them to 'disappear' and leave you with a nice smooth curve.
    The geometry is technically still there but no longer visible, unless you show 'hidden geometry'.

Yep, I saw it and tested it, then forgot it... Thanks for the tip : much much better (and working on the third floor).
    ALH1.png

Back on this. I did pretty much everything but the furnitures and details...
    ALH Front.png ALH side.png
    ALH Rear.png ALH Side2.png
    And without the ground, you'll have a view of the underground level.
    ALH noground.png

I'm probably do the furnitures later. I'm eager to do some model houses for my Argona 3D project now!