From The Riverhewn Gazette: The newly formed Bureau Of Bevel Management announced today that it had restored the "uprightness" of the city of Riverhewn. Citizens were overjoyed at the sight of their houses and other buildings returning to a more "traditional" form. In related news, the Street sweepers Guild has gone back to work ending their strike after finding the streets of Riverhewn were transformed into a easy to understand grid. Guildmaster Halin D. Ung was quoted as saying" Right that's more like it now ye can sweep a street knowing it'll still be there tomorrow..at least ye can hope...."

There be Bevel here...Now I think we are getting somewhere. I finally figured out how to achieve the bevel and I'm a convert to that black art.

Recent Additions:
1.Bevel!!
2. I added a layer of color variation to the roofs (thanks mearrin for that awesome texture!!)
3. I once again resized the outlying villages I think there pretty close now.
4. I added some new ground texture which came from the Genetica Viewer and a little messing around by me.
5. Started to label the major streets

All in all it's coming along pretty good I think. The only thing that kind of bugs me is that it looks a little too orderly for my tastes (I like a city with streets that wind this way and that with plenty of blind alleys for a thief to hide in.. )

As always feedback is requested and appreciated...Thanks!!!

Riverhewn Phase 5.jpg