No, I think you misunderstood.

The area near the equator is a low pressure. Therefore it is very wet. Very hot area makes the air rise and create an area of low pressure where the surrounding air masses converge with all the water they got from the evaporation over the water.
That low area is dragged over the continent in the summer bringing precipitation. In Asia it's called the monsoon. How far does it stretch ? Different sources indicate different latitudes. Manchuria is usually considered not affected because it is to close to the pole but it's climate indicate a strong difference in precipitation between the hot and the cold season. So it has a monsoonal pattern.

And something I just noticed is that the monsoon go much more toward the pole as is moves toward the east and I'm not really sure why. Is it an interference with the jet stream?

Your continent is quite big, as big as Asia? But unlike Asia, it has an ocean of cold water in the north. Meaning that the monsoon would not go as far in the north. In summer the low pressure would cover much of the continent south of the mountains and would bend toward the north as it moves to the east. Not too much, I don't think it could go further than the 30th of latitude.

your polar front seems alright for the summer. It covers a wide area because it's like a wave that is constantly moving.

The subtropical ridge will eventually almost ''dissapear'' as it reaches the eastern coast, where the polar front and the ITZC could meet only during the hottest months.