Hi All!

I'm Mattata and I've been a long time lurker here! I have long been a tabletop gamer and making regional/battle maps for my games has always been a hobby of mine. I stumbled on this forum a couple of years ago and it instilled a desire to get better at mapping!

I prefer hand-made maps but have been creating them on my iPad recently during this virus stuff to better import the maps into Roll20. I don't really have a preferred style, and enjoy making any kind of map once inspiration strikes!

Attached is my most recent WIP. I started building the world of Liustrel recently. Small and harsh, its about the size of Mars, and its a pretty cold planet. Wood is a rare resource on this planet, and only the richest of countries have access to it. Many of the humans that inhabit the planet have fallen back into an Iron Age since the time of a great interstellar war, however there are some bastions of civilization far more advanced. There's so many more details, but alas, I don't have it completed yet.

Ending my lurk to post the WIP and get some feedback from people whom I know are great cartographers! There is my climate draft, a version without borders, and a version where I've started creating borders. The rivers are only blue right now for clarity. Any C&C is appreciated (specifically I'm not sure if I've just completely botched the rivers on this one)!

Thank you and look forward to meeting some of you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Climate Draft.PNG 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.63 MB 
ID:	122025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	With Borders.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	392.4 KB 
ID:	122026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Without Borders.PNG 
Views:	15 
Size:	378.4 KB 
ID:	122027