I could really use some help and everyone here seems so helpful. I have found a number of articles on how to import .pngs and create catalogs and i have followed them to the letter. But none of them tell me how to find my catalog after it is created so i can use it on my map. I am usually very ggod with these things but i find myself spending more time trying to figure this out than actually working on map. I need some assets for my map that don't come with CC3, CD3 or DD3. I have tried to figure out how to add a button to toolbar and link to my catalog, nothing. I have searched all through this program and nothing. I have googled and searched the manual and help in cc3. I am trying to put together a campaign for my kids and their spouses I haven't DM'd in twenty years (i'm 51) and i'm so excited about what i can do with this and so many other tools i have found. This program seems like perfect fit except that its not user friendly in this area. Any help you could give would be great.

* Symbols are in folder : Crogramdata/Profantasy/CC3PLUS/Symbols/user/boats and docks
* there is a file 'boats and docks.fcw' and 'boats and docks.fsc' and they are in folder with .pngs

I followed instructions form here : https://www.profantasy.com/library/t..._from_PNGs.pdf
they are great instructions but again can't locate catalog i created when i open my map.