Quote Originally Posted by matt_s View Post
Thanks for pointing out your work, unfortunately the style is a bit too different for what I'm after, thank you for posting though. Also that was a very generous offer on the donation part.
No problem. I could do other styles from the two Garnok maps I have in Progress, but would have to spend some time playing with it. Also note, many of the map elements(mountains, hills, trees) used by the referenced artist I "believe" are available as mapping elements for certain usages(not sure if Ramah released those items for commercial work or not though), so the base map could be possibly be created fairly easily by many people here with some modification to the other stylistic elements. Heck, for that matter, you could probably do a semi nice duplicate of the style if you really wanted to(and by that, many people would be willing to help with comments and critique) and had the time. Of course, I know for some people, their time is worth more than what they can pay for something... just something to think about....