Thread: I need a cartographer!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, I've never actually seen a map-making request that asked the cartographer to pay money before.

EDIT: Sorry, that was flippant. It sounds like you're pretty invested in creating something, and I shouldn't be so strident. If you are actually willing to pay flat-rates for individual pieces (which is closer to what this board is set up for) it might be a good idea to figure out exactly what work you need done, read the sticky post about necessary information, and post individual requests. I'm not certain, but I'd imagine you're going to be hard-pressed to find someone here who is willing to invest a grand in a start-up, especially given the tough market for RPG materials.

So, in short, this forum is for requesting specific maps. For the broader business venture pitch, you might consider applying for the "publisher" permission group and posting to the "Industry Professional" sub-forums.
    Last edited by RecklessEnthusiasm; 12-12-2011 at 02:50 AM.

The state of confusion in the pit of hell

Didn't even know there was a publisher option. I'm new at this so I'm still learning the ropes. Thanks for the heads up.