Thread: Continental map of my southern continent.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Ooh, stone age book, that's nicely out-of-the-box, sounds cool. Watch out though, come in here looking to make a map for the book and the mapping starts taking precedence over the writing!

Well its fantasy/post apoc, so you have the fantasy races, but their origins are more man based, the elves were created by the "builders" for lack of a better word. Then i have this really neat cat based race that were forcefully evolved at an extreme rate because of the magic and what not (explaining things are hard when i dont want to go into extreme detail lol) They are the true stone age people, the humans running around are close to stone age, basic knowledge of metal but they live in stone an wood based trading villages. They have this massive continent to them selves and i would guess their population is around a couple thousand in isolated clusters.

Then, of course, you cant have fantasy with out swords, monsters, and armies.

Its been pretty fun just writing it out, feels like im doing something different with fantasy at least, but we will see how fun it is after i try and publish it lol