Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

People riding horses were a rare enough occurrence in the Common Ward to draw attention. The ward was for the most part too crowded to navigate a horse. The streets were narrow and twisting and except for the very dead of night usually far too busy for a horse's liking. The fact that two men now approached the building that Calan was watching and they both were astride horses piqued his interest. He could see the horses clearly. Tall and dark of coat they pranced nervously as the crush of people ebbed around them. Calan had tended enough horses to recognize the signs of exertion. Where ever these horses and riders had come from it had been far and the journey swift. The two men dismounted and climbed the steps into the building. The horses were tied to the stair railing and they were not happy about it. Calan could hear them nickering and whinnying against their bonds. Calan could sympathize with them. He wondered if they too just wanted this adventure to be over.....

Last update for the evening. (and a little more story) I'm still working on the "details" and I changed the look of the cobbles making them (hopefully) blend in a little more with the underlying dirt.

Object Credits: Cobblestones Greytale

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blackfire Cutwip.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	3.44 MB 
ID:	48508
    Last edited by jtougas; 09-27-2012 at 12:47 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.