Thread: Worldmap dark fantasy "Les Terres d'Ordale".

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good envening Vking and Azelor,

First of all thank you very much for your very relevant remarks.

Viking, I take note of your suggestions to apply them when I shall redo rivers, I did not know that. That is going to help me to redraw rivers on the mapworld.
    It is true that by looking at rivers closer with regard to the incoherence that it wastes quite a lot of things in term of realism for the geography of the worldmap. I recognize that it is difficult to realize by oneself this kind of details.

Azelor, The line is due to the fact that it is on this line that stopped the north border of my first worldmap. Which was much smaller than that there. It made 4000*3000 pixels compared with that here which has a dimension of 12000*9000 pixels). I had not taken time to draw mountains a little higher.
    For writings, I imagine that it was have to be easy and pleasant to read. Do you think that the size of writing of the name of cities, and places is rather big? And I do not forget not to stack elements as I made it on my worldmap here.

This worldmap is a draft, I intend to redo everything. I spent a big part of the day to redo the basis of the worldmap. Contrary to the previous one, I am going to use copies, and well to take time to make everything stage by stage.

Here is the beginning of the new worldmap of Ordale's lands, where I am going to be able to redo everything:
    ( I shall post regularly the progress of my work here)

I use GIMP as software for the cartography.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jaqen Hagar; 12-17-2013 at 07:23 AM.