The borders are getting a lots of discussion lol. Fact that i used to help the distance measure in the lands (not in the sea) was just to focus that this map is not giving much importance to the gratitudes. They fight in the land, military ships arent the good point of this nation. Well, the reason for the squares was to learn some, guess i can call "week lines". The lines got more intensity in the land, not losing the way that how i made it. Probly not a good idea use it but teaches me how do it

Like i said in the beggin rdanhenry, probly i need other map focusing more in the war era. A fast explanation about the Old area. East from the realm we have other nation, Izumo, that owed the area. when Shangri-la took over the area, they just knew the as old place. The rivers and the Sea had a name, in other language that they cant pronounce. The District got a name, the towns got new names but they never changed the how they called the river, sea and the area in Volcano Valley. Is like Chineses getting a Japanese area and saying "how the fark they called this river, oh, never mind, lets call Old like we always called"

Btw, thx for the comments, i always waiting for critiques to improve my maps