Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
By the way, those monoprice drawing tablets are pretty cheap and I know at least one of them got some good reviews. I have been meaning to pick one up myself to compare it to my intuos 4 but have not been able to yet so I can not vouch for them personally.
Oh, now that looks affordable.

How do I know if it will work with my laptop? And what batteries to order? I hate technology >.<

As for the cell-phone... I'm kind of old school... I think when out and about you should be focused on what you're doing, and the people you're with. If you're at home, well, that's what a landline is for.

I also can't justify the extra expense, when it's still cheaper (for me) to have my home phone with 2 lines, call waiting, voicemail AND internet in my home AND access to a wifi network that extends almost anywhere I go regularly, so....

I just have Lizzie (my laptop, she's been with me for 7 years too) and my beat up old mouse, and my home phone

But a $30 drawing device I could squeeze in... although they will probably get me on replacemnt batteries and pens and things at some point

Do you know if that's a secure site to buy them from?