Thread: WIP- Aethonia (Regional)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alright, cool. I have some more questions before I say anything.

How realistic are you intending on making this, 0 being "anything goes" and 10 being supposedly as functional as earth? Similarly, how much does/will magic play a part in the functioning of this world? Is this a full map of the world or are there parts unseen? What is the most advanced civilisation in this world (Late Middle Ages, Paleolithic, Chalceolithic, etc.)? What is the scale of the world?

Lets see...
    1) Maybe a 0 to 3
    2) Magic as a functional aspect for day to day living? Little. Magic as a part of the world and its effect on it? High. It's something that is a big deal, but most people don't like to deal with it if they can help it. Respected but highly suspect.
    3) This is a full map
    4) Most advanced is somewhere between 1890s and 1940s tech (steampunk to deiselpunk... without the punk and more high fantasy)
    5) Scale is pretty small- its a fun project so things get pruned easily for the sake of simplicity yet more robust areas (ie, country squish prior to this when areas seemed to have the same general concept) I am going more of a carefree/ easygoing air.