Thread: Campaign world of Aard

Default Campaign world of Aard

A campaign world I'm working on.

For more information about the setting please feel free to check out the Campaign Builder's Guild page where I've been working out the details: http://www.thecbg.org/index.php/topic,210243.0.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aard2.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	76683
    Hand Drawn Art by Derek Hand Art by yours truly. Available for Freelance or other work

Updated map

Changed the texture and colors, changed Typeface, added a Legend, modified Coats of Arms

Name:	Aard4.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	76722
    Hand Drawn Art by Derek Hand Art by yours truly. Available for Freelance or other work

Both look very good, but the second one is definitely better and more..smooth..with the coats of arms like that.
    I'm allergic to pollen! - Amaranthus hypochondriacus

Last big update. Added labels. Towns are unnamed because I didn't want to have to come up with all those names beforehand. I'll probably come up with them as the PCs visit them. I may add the various "Duchies" which were the Old Kingdoms (That's background stuff that isn't mentioned here), each "Town" was a Capital of a Kingdom before the Taenic Invasion.

Name:	aard_labeled.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	76757