Thread: This is me! (Pictures Topic)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Its not about where I live...

I think its "me", not so much where I live. I can get along with most anyone, and can read if what I'm saying is glossing over their eyes. Most my customers lead normal lives and consider what I do, or how I do things as more colorful - and they seem to appreciate. I have a good "REP" in my community.

You don't want to live here. I'd rather live in the great northwest - got relatives in Portland and I use to live in Seattle - long, long ago. Fact is if I didn't have so many local family in Illinois, some who depend on me somewhat, I'd move to Hawaii right now. (But shipping maps worldwide from Hawaii wouldn't be too practical!)

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 01-29-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    I think its "me", not so much where I live. I can get along with most anyone, and can read if what I'm saying is glossing over their eyes. Most my customers lead normal lives and consider what I do, or how I do things as more colorful - and they seem to appreciate. I have a good "REP" in my community.

You don't want to live here. I'd rather live in the great northwest - got relatives in Portland and I use to live in Seattle - long, long ago. Fact is if I didn't have so many local family in Illinois, some who depend on me somewhat, I'd move to Hawaii right now. (But shipping maps worldwide from Hawaii wouldn't be too practical!)

GP
    I meant more I want to work with you.

This photo is about three years old. Except for the longer hair which I've let grow because I really couldn't bother with how unruly it was at this particular time, that's me, scraggly beard and all.

On the subject of anonymity, I've foregone it a long time ago as I saw little use in it.
    Last edited by Dracontes; 01-30-2009 at 10:04 AM.
    "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities, truth isn't."
    -- Samuel Langhorne Clemens a.k.a. Mark Twain. (1897) Following the Equator.