Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GUILD CITY: Atlas Ward

Aw thanks Diamond

EDIT: I'm looking forward to seeing your section up here!
    Last edited by Mouse; 01-30-2017 at 09:06 PM.

excellent work you have here! i'm particularly fond of the roofs and topography.

Thank you

The cliffs were the most difficult bit - 4 sheets (layers) with various different bevels and settings that took several days of fiddling around to get right. CC3+ does a lot to automate building construction by taking care of the shading (which is probably why I finished so quickly). I wouldn't stand a chance of being able to draw a city the PS way. I take my hat off to those guys!

Very nice map, Mouse! I like a lot the general feeling and the layout. A lot of details and good ideas for a pleasant ward .

Aw thanks Ilanthar

The bit I most enjoyed was working out how to fit all the things that I wanted to have in it into the area that I had.

I'm looking forward to seeing your Nantara'Ïendel District up here. You have a very interesting road layout going on in your WIP

Amazing work on this Mouse! I didn't comment on the work in progress but the final version is amazing! It feels very organic and natural.

Aw Thanks Daniel

A lot of the credit for the landscape has to go to J.Edward really - I would never have thought of a karst setting. It generates all kinds of possibilities for interesting rock formations.

I'm really quite keen to see your section develop. You have such a lot of wall to draw! (and maybe I would like to see how you do it before I start doing the wall in my new section! LOL!)

Really good work getting this done so quickly Mouse. It's a great map and a rather interesting story to go with it

Thank you Straf

Its not really me that's fast - its the software making it easy for me

Now that you have demonstrated a certain flair for hill shading in your own piece, I can't wait to see it develop

A good workmouse always blames her tools

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast