Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haibianr - by mearrin69

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi again. Thanks guys for the comments. Really appreciate your praise, and your critiques.

@Jaxilon: The copyright is from my company. I plan to eventually publish this in a gaming supplement compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game from Paizo - which may be sold, given away, or given under some sort of shareware-style license (I haven't decided yet). That said, I'm more than happy for people to take it for personal use if they like it.

Chances are that the final will be somewhat different from this one. At the very least it will have an Asian-style border. I have a lot more other stuff to get completed before that happens, however.
    M

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

This is a very lovely port city, and the workmanship on it is masterful. What is the estimated population of such a large town?

Thanks very much. Now, see, that's a very good question I honestly didn't put a great deal of thought into the actual population of the city. I envisioned it as a very large (by "medieval" standards) city probably in the mid-tens of thousands but not reaching a hundred thousand. There would be a largish transient population in the city as well, primarily merchant caravans from the surrounding areas as well as foreigners conducting trade. I still have not put an actual number on it though...probably afraid to commit to it. I've got to do it soon, however, so I'll post here when I figure out a number I can get behind.
    M

Guild Novice

Great job. Excellent detail.

Thank you very much! I hadn't seen this thread in quite a while...it was nice to reread it and "re-appreciate" the comments.
    M

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123