Thread: IGS Games random on-line dungeon generator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is superb! It does diagonal corridors and rooms and curved corridors too!! Great work! I assume that the text for traps and structures etc is coming?

Edit:: If it's possible I would like to see a way in which the user could customise the contents of the rooms but having a user created spreadsheet or similar that the program can call on.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Edit:: If it's possible I would like to see a way in which the user could customise the contents of the rooms but having a user created spreadsheet or similar that the program can call on.
    I'm hoping to have enough options to accommodate everyone. What would you like to see? So far I'm planning more/fewer rooms/traps/encounters/treasure.

Less than a year has passed and now the domain is not registered any more. This means the map generator is not accessible. I still kinda hope to be able to give it a try some time. It looks awesome and very intelligent. It is very rare to see diagonal corridors and rooms underneath each other. So much more promising than the most of online map generators.

Quote Originally Posted by Freevo View Post
    Less than a year has passed and now the domain is not registered any more. This means the map generator is not accessible. I still kinda hope to be able to give it a try some time. It looks awesome and very intelligent. It is very rare to see diagonal corridors and rooms underneath each other. So much more promising than the most of online map generators.
    Sorry about that. I let the old domain expire, and I've moved the generator to my personal site at Princeofcups Dungeon Generator. I have not updated anything for a while, but plan to get back to it at some point. I'm working on adding creatures and room descriptions. Donjon is making me look bad. :-)