View Poll Results: Would you like to do this?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please!

14 100.00%
  • No thanks.

0 0%

Thread: Create a City Map based on your Home Town

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This sounds interesting !
    I know this might seem weird, but in my dreams, my hometown appears quite a lot (some how in a consistant fashion) but is reasonably different from how it is in real life. I've always intended to actaully make a map of it just to make a record of how it looks, maybe some kind of alt-world type thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rubikia View Post
    This sounds interesting !
    I know this might seem weird, but in my dreams, my hometown appears quite a lot (some how in a consistant fashion) but is reasonably different from how it is in real life. I've always intended to actaully make a map of it just to make a record of how it looks, maybe some kind of alt-world type thing
    Ditto, though I haven't thought of mapping it, I just bemuse myself with the notion that I exist concurrently in an alternative Winnipeg, or that I'm remembering a past life home city and just assigning it to Winnipeg because I live here now. I might participate in this challenge, though I've already got a fantasy version of a section of Winnipeg in my portfolio.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!