Thread: High Horn Keep

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    It took way too long to complete.
    Though nothing like the nightmare that is Thalak-Mul.
    which i do try to work on every so often, but style creep has already occurred and I'm not sure if I can fix it.

On a side note... I began messing around with a sketch I did for you of a possible city layout for one of your cities in Kanoba, Augusta I think.
    I am a masochist, I think. ;P
    Thalak-Mul is a gorgeous WIP (really, more beutiful than most of my finished maps) and if you left it like it is, no one would be mad, it's already a sight to behold.

You're making me feel guilty with Angusta, I still OWE you the map to this beautiful ciity

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Thalak-Mul is a gorgeous WIP (really, more beutiful than most of my finished maps) and if you left it like it is, no one would be mad, it's already a sight to behold.

You're making me feel guilty with Angusta, I still OWE you the map to this beautiful ciity
    City mappers are a particular kind of masochist, and not necessarily reflected in the more sensible population. ;D
    I love and hate cities. I have a bunch of them in progress at any given time, and then I neglect those very important region and world maps.
    But, I'm trying to remedy that.

Thalak-Mul was an enthusiastic over reach on my part. It should not have turned into that large of a map.
    That was my downfall. facepalm