Quote Originally Posted by jaerdaph View Post
Hi Mateus:

In CC3, you don't really need to "count pixels" because it's a CAD-based program. In an overland map, while no units are listed 10,000 x 8,000 can be in miles or kilometers or whatever unit you desire. In a dungeon, floor plan or city, it can be the same "generic" thing or you can assign a unit like feet or meters.

If you want to scale your symbols, right click the mouse when you are placing them and enter a new value in the "X and Y:" box under Scale. If you want to re-scale the drawing tools that use symbols to draw forests, for example, that's a little more advanced/tricky. I'm not sure of all the steps but you could probably get an answer from one of the Profantasy people at their forums (see link in next paragraph).

If you are brand new to CC3, I recommend checking out the official Profantasy CC3 user forums in addition to The Cartographers Guild to find a lot of help with the basics: http://forum.profantasy.com

Hope this helps.
Thanks Jaerdaph. I was getting crasy trying to understand the scale in CC3. But I still dont understand the difference beteween a template 100 X 80 or one 1000 x 800. Both look the same to me in terms of space avaiable and scale.

I will begin to take a look on ProFantasy Forums =)