Thread: November 2007 Entry: Superstition Valley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow! Your stuff is really awesome!

Can i use your attached thumbnails to create a map for personal and non-commercial use please?
    Of course your name will be mentioned in the credit when i publish the map on Deviantart.

An other thing, you mentioned a brush pack we can get but the link appears to be dead!
    Did you still have this brush pack in your files somewhere? And is that its a paid pack?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadizm View Post
    Wow! Your stuff is really awesome!

Can i use your attached thumbnails to create a map for personal and non-commercial use please?
    Of course your name will be mentioned in the credit when i publish the map on Deviantart.

An other thing, you mentioned a brush pack we can get but the link appears to be dead!
    Did you still have this brush pack in your files somewhere? And is that its a paid pack?

Thanks!
    That brush pack is now part of my Kickstarter I'm running to fund a series of Map Tutorials Guides and available Map Pack sets. So while they were free here, now I'm selling them as part of the backer levels to a Kickstarter - sorry about that.

25 Quick & Dirty Map Tutorials Guides Kickstarter
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Ok tell me when i can buy the Old West Hand-Drawn Map Object set (250 objects) please!