Thread: [Discussion] Groam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'd prefer to avoid obvious undead in my area, but I have been thinking about the possibility of some dark force that might have somehow dominated the wills of many of the former inhabitants of the plagued lands.

If the grey watch are still living humans, there is the possibility that adventurers who try to enter or move around the area can do so by guile in addition to the usual methods of stealth and arms.

I'm sort of waiting on Kagehito to give me some indication of his intentions with the areas further east, since the epicenter of the plague is probably in either his or Del's areas. Their maps will give us a better idea of what's going on with the Grey Watch.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    I'd prefer to avoid obvious undead in my area, but I have been thinking about the possibility of some dark force that might have somehow dominated the wills of many of the former inhabitants of the plagued lands.

If the grey watch are still living humans, there is the possibility that adventurers who try to enter or move around the area can do so by guile in addition to the usual methods of stealth and arms.

I'm sort of waiting on Kagehito to give me some indication of his intentions with the areas further east, since the epicenter of the plague is probably in either his or Del's areas. Their maps will give us a better idea of what's going on with the Grey Watch.
    Or they could be bound Groam proper, constantly patrolling the border between Groam and East Groam, but never allowed to cross.

That is, of course, assuming there is a definite border between the two. I've always seen them as two separate regions, but that may be just me.